Sunday 8 June 2008

Luscious Lips - Bourjois Roughe Hi-Tech


I love lipgloss, in fact I may be a little bit obsessed with shiny lips, so when I heard about Bourjois new lip tints I was a bit sceptical about it. I remember way back in the 90's when The Body Shop released a lip tint in a pencil, sort of a permanent marker for your lips. It was a bit stingy and chemical but the colour stayed. I bought a lip tint pen from Bourjois a while back which I liked. So I thought why not try this stuff? I got the poppy red called "Rose Pixel". The bottle is a bit fiddly and I was worried it would leak in my bag but it didn't. It smells OK and the colour is nice rosy tint. The colour tint faded after some coffee and needed reapplying but as this was quick and easy, it wasn't too much of a problem. I would give it 3 of 5 stars.

No comments: