Thursday 28 August 2008

Nfu-Oh Bonanza Part 1

I went a little overboard and did quite a bit of layering and swatching for my Nfu-Ohs. First for a bit of layering over black.


From left: #45, #49, #53, #56 and #59

These are the Nfu-Oh colours layered over other colours (1 layer each):

From left:


6: #53 over Barry M 292 (a true dark navy shimmer)


7: #53 over Essie Aruba Blue (a bright blue shimmer)


8: #49 over Rimmel 60 sec 829 Big Night Out (a metallic dark peach)


9: #56 over Nails Inc. Ascot (a dark forest green shimmer)


10: #59 over Barry M 273 (a vampy dark cerise creme)




The first colour I tried on my nails was the fiery #45, I think it is an absolute stunner. Application is a bit goopy, but it does dry quite quickly. But I admit to dabbing the brush to deposit some glitter flakes on a few nails.. Below is the pic of it (1 coat Seche Clear, 2 coats #45, 1 coat Seche Vite; tropical aquarium lighting). I must have taken about 20 pics of this, but nothing I did will ever capture the sparkly and glowing goodness of this polish! This is the best one.


I will post more swatches of these amazing polishes during the coming week. I am trying not to display such nail polish attention deficit syndrome but I am sooo keen to try them all!! :)

No comments: