Wednesday 20 August 2008

Review: Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara


This has a massive fat silicon bristle brush! And I mean, its MASSIVE! I think it will take some practice to stop putting dabs of mascara on my eyelids. Maybe it's the size of the brush that spooks me and keeps making me blink :) The colour was nice and solid black, and it didn't smudge or flake off during wear (15hrs). My spindly lashes looked longer and a bit fuller, but I wouldn't say that they looked like false eyelashes! But hey, my lashes are sparser than Donald Trump's hair, so ANY volume and length added is a bonus. I will probably buy this again! 4 of 5 stars, mainly for the gianormous brush (a novelty) and the staying power.

1 comment:

Pink Sith said...

Hi I just had to leave a comment because I saw your name on Scrangie's blog. My name is Elvira too. However I pronounce it El-Veer-Ah. I like your "obsession" with nail polishes and am glad to hear about a self tanner that actually works. Nice work!