Tuesday 25 November 2008

NOTD - China Glaze "Turned Up Turquoise"

My 101st blog entry - and it's a NOTD :)


I knew I needed something to cheer me up last night. I went for my Rheumatology assessment today and have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia, so I am glad I have this cheerful colour on my tips!


"Turned up turquoise" is a re-release part of the Ink Collection, it was previously released in the Wow Factor Collection. I have thought about this colour a lot before I got it, but never thought it would be so different to my other turquoise/teals as it is! This is a stunner! The colour reminds me of a pair of Madonna-style fishnet gloves from Jeans&Clothes I had in the 80's. Anyway, moving on.


"Turned up turquoise" is OK with 2 coats but you can see a hint of VNL, so if you can't bear that, best get 3 coats on. As a neon, it also dries matte so gloop on that Seche Vite like theres no tomorrow! :) With a shiny top coat, this is electric, super-shimmery juicy turquoise goodness..


...and I <3 it :)

No comments: