Tuesday 4 November 2008

NOTD - Nails Inc "Aspen"


I initially got this from a work buddy of mine and promptly used up the bottle on endless applications on my tootsies. Nothing like taking your socks off and seeing your sexy red toenails to cheer you up :)

I bought a brand new bottle of this colour when I went to London (nail polish re-purchasing, why I never!!). "Aspen" is a deep metallic true red. With just two coats and a touch of Seche Vite, it makes for killer nails. This is my second application on my hands, and it never seizes to amaze me how awesome this colour really is. It's not for shrinking violets however; it will get you noticed and even if you are no spring chicken, "Aspen" is one of those polishes that will get you free drinks all night long... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love nails inc aspen but I live in France and no company delivering it would do it towards France... Arghhh I'm dying to find it somewhere. Anyone has a franken for this polish??
Thanks for ur tips!!