Sunday 16 November 2008

Review - Olay Regenerist Daily 3 Point Treatment Cream

I am quite impressed with this face cream. I have used this cream for a couple of months now, and its a good all-rounder that is a day, night, eye cream and a face mask all-in-one. It has some little light-reflecting particles too to instantly pep up a tired face. I don't know if it has reduced my crows feet but my skin isn't as dry and angry with this cream as it normally is. It has a gentle fragrance too, some anti-wrinkle creams tend to be quite perfumed. It comes with a massage scheme, which actually makes you feel quite relaxed when you put it on :) It is also not that pricey, £29.99, compared to some other brand creams that cost more than a pair of shoes!! I would consider buying this again, if I wasn't so unfaithful when it comes to products! 4 of 5 stars for Regenerist Daily 3 Point Treatment Cream.

No comments: