Friday 12 December 2008

Nail Art Rhinestones - Tips and Tricks

I recently got myself some rhinestones for nail art and I am getting well into putting on the bling :) My old method was to use tweezers to apply the stones and just dropping them on. But then I watched the Konad video on nail art at www.konad.co.uk, and it says to use tooth pick dipped in clear top coat to pick up and put on the stones! Wow! Such a simple idea but it totally works! :)

I either stick my stones to the actual colour polish while its still wet, or I apply a little blob of top coat and stick the stone in there. Larger (2.5mm+ stones) need bigger blobs, and flowers and fimo will most likely need proper nail glue.

For rhinestones I also like to use two thick coats of Seche Vite/Poshe top coat as it secures the stones on the nail for at least 3 days. If you don't put on a thick clear top coat, your rhinestones are likely to come off within hours.

1 comment:

Gel-Nails said...

1:

The content you have provided is pretty interesting and useful and I will surely take note of the point you have made in the

blog.

Today while I was browsing the Internet and looking out for something sporty and trendy to decorate my nails with, I came

across this site Gel-nails and found so many interesting nail products for decorating my nails. The best part is that this

site has so much variety and also the prices are very reasonable for the quantity offered.

I thought this information might be useful for anyone looking for genuine nail decoration stuff and may not know where to