Sunday 18 January 2009

My makeup box

While I am waiting for my floors to dry after a good scrubbing, I thought I would show you the content of my everyday makeup box. This is where I keep the makeup I wear all the time - the rest are tucked away in a drawer.
The cute lunch box style box is from a xmas present I got last year :)




In my box you will find: Bourjois Brush Foundation, Benefit Creaseless Creme Shadow/Liner "RSVP", NARS Lip Lacquer "Hot Wired", Chanel Inimitable mascara, Clinique Quickliner for eyes "Dark Chocolate", Isadora Perfect Shade Liner "Charcoal", Rimmel Exaggerate Eye Definer "Emerald Sparkle", Rimmel ColourMousse "Splash", Mr Mascara eyelash curler, Bourjois Lip-stain pen "Framboise bonheur", MAC Lipglass "Russian Red", Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Duo, Bobbi Brown Corrector "Bisque", MAC Blushcreme Pearl "Sweet William" and Maybelline SuperStay Powergloss "Radiant Ruby".

No comments: