Tuesday 27 January 2009

NOTD - VirginVie "Bijou Onyx"


I bought this at one of those ghastly makeup parties, used the box (with polishes still inside!) as a stand for my PSP games and forgot all about it. Until today, when I was digging out papers for my mortgage appointment! This little box of jewels contains five mini polishes, a bright metallic purple (Amethyst), a metallic magenta (Tourmaline), a sparkly sheer white (Diamonds), a shimmering red (Ruby) and this gem, Onyx; a black with multicoloured glitter particles. It says on the box "One sweep with these exclusive shades and you guarantee yourself a VIP pass". One sweep?.. As hardened nail fanatic, I scoffed in disbelief and unscrewed the cap. I was amazed. One sweep and I did indeed have glorious multiglitter black goodness.. :) I seriously like! It requires two thick of Seche Vite, this polish literally eats the top coat :( Aside from that, I love this colour, and I wonder what the other colours are like now, Tourmaline catches my eye everytime I open the box with it's magenta shine. Anyway, enough rambling, here's also a pic of the bottle, a tiny 5ml...


I really like this polish, and I am hoping that the rest are just as good :) I vaguely remember buying this gift box about a year ago or more, and have completely forgotten about them, what a crime!! :)

3 comments:

Ms. Katee/e-polishblog said...

I love it! That looks great on you.

D.B. said...

Gorgeous--you don't see enough of those sparkly blacks.

Lina-Elvira said...

TY :)