Thursday 26 February 2009

HTF NOTD: GOSH "Wild Lilac"


I was going for Maybelline Banana Puddin' today but destroyed it by being impatient and so went to my last planned HTF mani of the week, GOSH "Wild Lilac". A dusty lilac that was a bit of a problem child to apply, I think GOSH may have changed their formula.. It was goopy and streaky in the first coat but evened out in 2 coats. With Seche Vite on top it evened out even more. Also, don't use this with Nailtek II Foundation ridge filler, it needs a smooth glossy base coat to be able to go on smoothly.
Thank goodness this is my last HTF mani, I am dying to try my new polishes I've got this week :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish they sold GOSH here! They have such fabulous colors!

Lina-Elvira said...

They do :), same with all their makeup! I think this one is part of their spring collection..

Lucy said...

Very pretty color. Truly looks like the color of real lilacs.

Anonymous said...

I've just bought this one last week along with "Hot Coral" and it's so cute. GOSH is an amazing brand for nail polish. They're affordable and apply really well and the colours are gorgeous.