Tuesday 24 February 2009

HTF NOTD: Nails Inc "Friendly Selfridges"


This nail polish was found in a dusty display in Selfridges department store in London in October 2008. I think it might be a Selfridges exclusive. This is can be considered HTF cause it's a) Nails Inc and b) a limited edition/store exclusive colour.
In the bottle it looks like a gilded metallic red, but on the nail its a glimmering deep, rich, glowy bronze. Like autumn leaves. It's very lovely, and it's a shame it's been untried for so long! It has the nice Nails Inc formula that goes on smooth and is opaque in 2 coats. This is with Nailtek II Foundation base coat and Poshe top coat.


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

This is pretty. I would consider it a "neutral" color for me. Bronzes tend to disappear a bit next to my brown skin.

Lina-Elvira said...

TY, I am quite pale so it looks quite fetching. In the summer I think I might not think it was such a stand out colour. Love the nail polish in your profile pic, what is that? :)

allthingsfancy said...

Hya

Jus wondered if you are selling this?

thanks sian