Sunday 8 February 2009

REVIEW: Boots Original Beauty Formula Lavender Hand Cream


The larger Boots stores is a Mecca for beauty fanatics in the UK. In Aberdeen, we are blessed with a rather good one that carries most of the large brands, and also a load of the new breed of brands like Bliss Labs, Urban Decay, Benefit and Origins. Anyway, cruising Boots in a vain attempt to find a foot spa for my poor fractured foot, I came across the shelf for the recently launched Boots Original Beauty Formula. This range feature old Boots pharmacy beauty products in retro-styled packaging in blue and pink. My hands have been giving me a hard time lately, due to the snow and cold. So I chose this hand cream to try the range.


So what was it like? It goes on with a nice fresh lavender scent, sinks in quickly and my hands feel very smooth and not sticky. The packaging is so cute as well and I think it will travel well in my handbag. I like! :) 4 0f 5 stars, missing out that last star because of it's rather ridiculous £4.89 price tag for 45ml ($5+ for 1.5 US fl.oz)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the excellent work!
my webpage :: perfume