Tuesday 17 February 2009

REVIEW: ♥ Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Multi-Repair Cream ♥


This has become my holy grail of skin cream. It doesn't smell of anything in particular, just that light chemical scent of fragrance free products. I like that. I have a lot of natural and organic products right now, so I am becoming even more sensitive to fragrance (I should wear face mask for doing my nails, it's actually starting to get to me).


This cream comes in a handy pump dispenser with a lid so I can put it in my handbag and it will still be ok. It goes on easy, sinks in really quickly and is not sticky or slippy. It has transformed my scaly hands overnight! And it's not very expensive: £3.50. I use it for my hands and my dry skin in top of my arms and my dry elbows. It's truly a multi-repair cream :)


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiiis Much!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Lilian Hulen said...

The features of a specific product greatly affect the reaction of its users! Some people really prefer to use non-sticky products, because sticky products give them unusual feelings. In your case, you prefer a light scent. Maybe it gives you the idea that there are light chemicals in it.