Sunday 1 February 2009

Very First FOTD


I've avoided doing this for ages, because I can never get a good photo of my EOTD/FOTDs. Didn't get one this time either, ha ha, but decided to show my fave makeup just now anyway. I am practising for when my Fyrinnae shadows arrive (woohoo!!) You can hardly see it but here goes:


Eyes:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

Champagne shimmer base from Benefit Creseless Shadow "RSVP"

Deep aqua duochrome shadow L'Oreal Holographic "Xenon Blue"

Dark green sparkly eyeliner by Rimmel "Emerald Sparkle"

Chanel Inimitable mascara

Bobbi Brown Corrector "Bisque"

Bobbi Brown Concaler Kit "Beige"


Lips:

Maybelline Superstay Powergloss "Radiant Ruby".


Cheeks:

MAC Blushcreme "Sweet William"


I am also trying the new Dior Nude foundation today in "Medium Beige", which was quite dry for me, but held up very well in the damp cold Aberdeen air today while I went shopping. I would recommend this to ladies with combination/oily, oily or young skin, not if you have dry and/or sensitive skin.

No comments: