Monday 6 April 2009

NOTD: Misa "The grass is greener on my side"


Cheerful name, cheerful colour :) Back to micro-nails after breaking a nail and bruising the nail bed at work. I think I need to file my nails right down every week, they grow so quickly. Anyway, I've been dying to try this polish out! It has the same amazing application, drying time and pigmentation as all my other Misa's. Shame these polishes are so hard to find in the UK, they are amazing! This is 2 coats over Sally Hansen Miracle Cure and Poshe top coat.
As with all my neons, this is impossible to capture on camera. It is really sea-green with a strong shimmer, very juicy looking.


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

3 comments:

The Pretty Brown Girl said...

This my "Flavor of The Week" 2 weeks ago and it looks a lot greener in my pics. Wow, your pic captures more blue. At any rate, I loved this polish so much, I didn't even want to take it off. Misa polishes are indeed amazing. I want to get a couple more of them.

Lucy said...

Love this color on you! I've worn this shade twice. I really love it.

Lina-Elvira said...

Pretty Brown Girl - I have interview on Thurs and I am soooo not wanting to take this off :) It's a lot greener, my camera can't cope with the neons very well :(

Lucy - Thank you! I love it too :)