Sunday 19 April 2009

NOTD: Sinful "Show me the way"


This is an amazing goldy-green sparkler! This is one of the many lovely little gems I got in the swap parcel on Friday, was soooooo hard to choose which one to put on! Finally this one won, as I thought I could wear the purples (for now) in the office and the greens are definitely going on my toes, greens were made for sandal toes! :) But as there is another local Bank Holiday tomorrow and I am not working, I put this on my tips so I can enjoy it fully!


This is 2 coats over Sally Hansen Miracle Cure with Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat. It's still got a slight VNL, but as my nails are still very stubby that's not really a problem. It was a bit runny to work with but if you take your time to apply it, this is not such a problem. I feel this is a sparklier sister to Zoya "Irene".


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Velvet said...

I have this color. But have not had the chance to wear it yet. So pretty!! I like how it looks on you.