Thursday 14 May 2009

NOTD: Rimmel Play Fast "Pop Quiz"


I got this fantastic polish in a swap from America, and its cooler than I thought! It's flaky and glittery, sort of nude-ish, goldy.. and peachy. I love it! It has a very similar brush to the new Rimmels launched in the UK so its great to apply. This is 3 coats, as it is quite sheer. It eats top coat however, so you need 2 coats of top coat to keep it smooth.


Love it :) I've been into the darks lately and my nails were quite hideously stained green from "Date Night"... Nothing that BubbleWhite and a stiff manicure brush can't handle! That dark thing on my index finger is actually bruised cuticle from a week or so ago when I caught my finger in my cupboard door :( Ouch. Hope it grows out soon.


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

4 comments:

Velvet said...

Lovely peachy gold! Nice spring color. Hope that finger feels better soon.

Amanda said...

This is a lovely looking color...it's very unique!

Anonymous said...

cabinet door
ouch........what language do you curse in, LOL
nails look great tho :-)

Lucy said...

Love all that glitter. Sorry about your finger. That really hurts.