Sunday 14 June 2009

NOTD: China Glaze "Hot Lava Love"


Changed my temporary extensions to oval ones as I prefer that to square. These melt off in 100% acetone in about 5 -6 minutes and no damage to the natural nail! They look great without polish or with a sheer nude too.


Was watching The Exorcist and for some reason craved a hot red polish. "Hot Lava Love" is just that - deep and glowing like hot lava. I really love this polish! It's more cherry than you see it here however. This is 3 coats and still some slight VNL...


I topped it with a slick of Sally Hansen Mega Shine and this is the result. I have lots of reviews coming up this week as Iam not doing a lot of nails this week, so stay tuned! :)


Lina-Elvira Loves It Thiiiis Much:
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Velvet said...

It looks..Hot,hot,hot!!! Nice color on you. I can't believe I don't own this China Glaze! Not that I need anymore polishes...lol!

Lucy said...

I love this color. I just wrote it down on my "wants" list. I'm glad you didn't do a pea green "Exorcist" nail! I've watched the movie three times. I don't think I could ever watch it again. My knees shook just watching it.