Wednesday 22 July 2009

NOTD: China Glaze "Eyes Like Sapphires"


I got this beauty in a swap ages ago and I've been waiting for the perfect moment to put it on. We've had really rubbish weather lately so first I thouhgt of putting on Rimmel Play Fast "Out of control" to hot things up, but it was next to this one on the shelf and I immediately changed my mind.


This is 3 coats over Nailtek II base coat and with Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat over it. I love the bright navy base and the silver glitter. It's a true eye-catcher! The formula is great if just that little bit sheer, hence 3 layers. But the brush appear to have become a bit splayed over time so it's a bit messy to apply, sorry about that.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

That is a beautiful sapphire! Just gorgeous. Can you tell I love it?