Tuesday 15 December 2009

NOTD: No7 "Salsa" and Zoya "Richelle"


I am getting well and truly into the Xmas spirit here! With just over a week to go, I decided that I wanted to emulate the bottle of the No7 polish I got for my Advent Calendar at work! It makes Secret Santa dead easy when everyone knows you love naill polish!


This is 2 coats of Zoya "Richelle" and 2 coats of No7 "Salsa" with Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. Both polishes go on super-smooth! "Salsa" is a dupe for Nails Inc "Aspen", which is fighting it out as my all time fave red with China Glaze "Ruby Pumps".


Also kids, Lush's bath ballistic "Happy Pill" is amazing - I had a bit of a stressful day and when I got home I so wanted a nice bath... It smells lovely and sort of fruity, but not in a synthetic overpowering way. My skin is not dry like a raisin either, and trust me I was in the tub for a good half hour... Just break the tab in two - it fizzes and smells just as much and your £2.86 lasts twice as long!

No comments: