Thursday 17 December 2009

NOTD: OPI "Princesses rule!"




This polish should seriously offend Zeke the evil beech, hehe :) This super-prismatic sheer pink from the Princess Charming collection is my new love! I picked this up in my local Sally's, where there was no OPI Holiday Wishes in sight apart from the offensive "Ginger Bells". Browsing the mainly browns and French polishes OPI display my eye fell on "Bright Lights - Big Color". Mega-lemming, hello VAT free purchase! I snapped up the last bottle. Then... Hello. You look sparkly. I picked up the bottle, tilted it to check opacity. It looked very sheer. But soooo sparkly and icy pink... I hesitated, then decided to take it anyway, and layer it over pale pink creme Rimmel LycraPRO "Urban Princess".


And the more swatches I looked at online the more I was convinced I'd made the right choice :D This is 1 coat of "Urban Princess" and two coats of "Princesses rule!" with MegaShine top coat. Wow! I love how sparkly it is, and how the tone of the pink suits my skintone just fine, something tricky.


I am wearing this with a cutesy retro shirt and super-sparkly Rimmel lipgloss tomorrow, see second pic. Goodness me, I love those false nails :) It's gonna be a good Friday, then more DIY on Saturday - flooring the bathroom... Ugh...

1 comment:

Zeke, the evil beech said...

*sigh* ;P