Wednesday 20 January 2010

Recent NOTDs!




Hello here are my two most recent NOTDs, been so busy I've not had time to post these!


The bottom one is OPI "Smitten with mittens". This I am not sure about - it looks so super-glittery in the bottle with lots of gold sparkle, but on the nail it becomes a muted version of China Glaze "Ruby Pumps". Very smooth and opaque to apply though, and it lasted pretty well too!


The top one is a new love for me - Famous by Sue Moxley SuedeFX nail polish in "30". This should have been called "Awesome steeley blue-grey suede matte" or something along those lines, because that's exactly what it is :) this is ONE coat with no top coat. As most mattes, it's wearing off after a day or so, but it's totally worth it! It retails for £4.50 in Superdrug and comes in 8 shades if I remember correctly! I'm going out to get the pink one tomorrow lunchtime!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Ooh, the sue moxley one is really nice... might get myself down to superdrug on payday!