Monday 26 April 2010

NOTD: Maybelline "Electric Apple"




So I am still on a green high, and moving into my summer block colours. I love the nudes and pastels but somehow I start craving bright Crayola colours as we move into summer. Today I found a new top in Next - one of those "How pissed off will I be if I don't buy this and spend the rest of my life yearning for" tops. It's just, so me. I will wear this with a black maxidress tomorrow for work.


I obviously had to find a colour in my stash to match the bright bobbles on my top. And I found Maybelline Express Finish "Electric Apple". This is some years old and discontinued as far as I know. I *love* this polish. It's one of my fave greens albeit a very acid green.


This is 3 coats and Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat. You could get away with 2 coats but it doesn't pop that intense lime colour until you do 3. Also you may find you need to be extra careful to avoid brush strokes. Formula is probably an old non-3-free and it's very lovely... Plz excuse my peeling nail...


Anyway I am off to read my new Instyle magazine and have one of the last Creme-Eggs of the year!

1 comment:

Cali369 said...

That is so scrummy, bright and springy - lush!