Monday 3 May 2010

NOTD: Makeup Academy Shade no 13


I love to find new cheap nail polishes. Makeup Academy (MUA) is a range of budget makeup that Superdrug has just recently brought out; it has some great nail polish colours including this one and a mint green one. I also bought a nice minty green eye shadow with a matching metallic-y eyeliner and they both performed superbly on top of my lovely new bareMinerals Eye Primer.

This is hard to capture; I will need to get another photo tomorrow in daylight if I can. This is 2 coats with Sally Hansen MegaShine top coat. It annoys me when companies can't even be bothered making up names for their colours. This is simply No 13. With it's soft warm green shimmer that applies beautifully it should be called something like "Green Velvet" or something...

This is not bad for £1! I love it, I may splurge on a couple of more shades at lunchtime tomorrow!

No comments: