Sunday 15 August 2010

Latest NOTDs




Wow! All I can say about my latest green love! This is from the s/s 2010 collection from Mavala called "Swinging Colours". This is 2 coats with a slick of Megashine - it needs it as the polish in itself isn't very shiny. But it glows green almost like "Moonpool"! :) Excellent for £3.95!

Due to being busy lately I never posted Mon+Tues mani so here it is! I felt like something bright on Sunday night, so I settled for the bright magenta creme! This photos is very weird, it's like my camera can't capture the purply-pink of this polish :(

This is 2 perfect coats of "Swizzles" with a slick of Megashine. Yes I am back on the Megashine topcoat, as I finally found my lost bottle! I have to say that I was incredibly disappointed to wake up after doing my "Wagon Trail" manicure to find dents and sheet marks on it the next morning. What a rip off. Don't buy the massively overpriced Nailshine Miracle. The only miracle is how they get away with selling it for £9.45 when it doesn't deliver on ANY of it's promises...

No comments: