Sunday 22 August 2010

NOTD: OPI Designer Series "Ruby"


I have been through boxes of my clothes to unpack everything, and I have found a nice red Pucci-esque pattern scarf with tassels which needs to be matched for my outfit for tomorrow and I think I found just the right polish... And I don't think I've ever shown you this polish before?? I have showed it's naughty sister "Extravagance", which may just be in my Top Ten Ever nail polishes...


This is 2 coats of "Ruby" over Nail growth miracle and a slick of MegaShine. In low light it shimmers enticingly (as seen on the nail) and in direct light it glistens with a million little holographic prisms (as seen in the bottle)! I love the Designer Series polishes, but they are extremely expensive - £18.99 per bottle. A little steep but this polish is totally worth it!


Anyway just a wuick stop, now I am off to watch sharks on TV! :)

No comments: