Sunday 10 October 2010

National Knitting Week 2010




So I guess you didn't know that another one of my obsessions is hand knitting?.. :) well it is - here is one of my current projects and my little pom pom makers from Clover I will use to adorn the finished scarf with pom poms!


Today sees the start of National Knitting Week in the UK - I hope it will inspire more love for this lovely craft. Even though knitting has seen a resurgence in latter years, it is still up to us 'knit-wits' to continue the craft for future generations, so if you can, pass on your skills to someone else to continue the craft! :) This obviously also goes for your nail polish or makeup skills!

2 comments:

Kajalpennan said...

Knitting is one of my obsessions to :) My current project is a blanket for my babyboy.

Lina-Elvira said...

Cute :D I just finished a hat for my pal's little tearaway!:)