Sunday 17 April 2011

NOTD: China Glaze "Paper Chasing"





I've been very green-fingered today so I wanted a green nail polish :) I've got my greenhouse, so here goes trying to grow my own veg! I have seeded 7 different varieties of tomato... Look how beautiful my rhododendron is, it's just starting to flower. I've worked in the garden all weekend so not sure I will be able to get out of bed???

Anyway, this is "Paper Chasing", a vivid apple green shimmer. This is 3 coats and you can still see VNL but it's worth it! Now I have to find an outfit to go with it...

Also I found a very tired and wet Bombus lapidarius queen - I fed her sugar water in a warm jar, and after about 30 mins off she went :)

2 comments:

E V E L Y N said...

I like this green!x

Emma said...

Aww, I love bees! Even though I'm allergic to their sting... lol. Lovely colour I love it! :D xx