Monday 25 April 2011

NOTD: Rimmel LycraPRO "Aqua Cool"


Holy shizz dudes!! I went into Superdrug today and discovered they've launched a few new shades of the LycraPRO - this beauty is among them, but there is also a super-cool mint green called "Peppermint" and a super lilac! Anyway, this is 3 coats of "Aqua Cool" but the photo doesn't do justice to the dusty faded cornflower blue! Even little kitty thinks it's a pretty colour! This new polish has totally cheered me up after landing some incredible stainage of the nails from China Glaze's "Paper Chasing". Or I think it was that colour, which ever it was, it's very yellow and unsightly :(



I also discovered Rimmel have discontinued my Holy Grail of pinks - "Urban Princess". Why do companies discontinue, it's very annoying! Now I have to scour evilBay for a backup bottle... And I missed this year's Easter nails as I was too busy to do them, but please enjoy last years lovely Easter mani instead! :)



Sorry I've not been around lately, I've been not painting my nails and doing lots of gardening. I am now off to chill out with the kitty and finish off my Lindt chocolate bunny!

No comments: