Monday 2 May 2011

NOTD: Rimmel LycraPRO "Peppermint"

This is another one of Rimmels new polishes for s/s 2011 - "Peppermint". It is indeed a lovely light, cool tone mint green, but it has issues with the formula. Very runny and at the same time its like some sort of crafts glue to apply, so please excuse the messy application.

This is 2 coats with Sally Hansen Mega Shine top coat, its ok but I feel I should've put in 3rd coat? Never mind it will have to do for tomorrrow when I'm back after a whopping 5 days off in a row :)

Also can I review the Batiste dry shampoo in "Gold shimmer"? It smells exotic, really refreshes blonde hair and add a lovely subtle glimmer. Its a must have for those "rather have 5 more mins in bed instead off washing my hair" days! It also comes in a silver shiner and a mass of other fragrances, so everyone will find their ideal dry shampoo from Batiste :)

No comments: