Tuesday 5 July 2011

NOTD: Bourjois "18"


Don't you just hate when nail polish companies only uses numbers not names for their colours?? This gorgeous shade should have been called 'Storm Cloud' or something but no.

This polish is part of the new range of nail polish from Bourjois. I have to say the other colours are, well, boring. I love this colour however, it is a greyed navy blue with tiny green shimmer particles. It doesn't look shimmery though in inside light, just a nice navy creme with secret depth.

The coverage was fine, this is 2 coats. However the brush is awful; it has a slant to it for 'touching up chips'. However it is just crap! If I use this again I will have to trim the brush...

Anyway I'm off to demand that The Man put more aloe vera on my hideously 2nd degree sunburned neck!

No comments: