Monday 11 July 2011

NOTD: Essence JellyBaby "Cherry Juice"



It's been raining incessantly for a week now, so I needed something fiery to brighten up my Monday morning. I have had this polish for a while, but never got round to trying it.

I *love* jelly polishes, they always look so shiny and juicy. They work for me as I have cropped nails but if your nails are long and you hate VNL, don't go for jelly! You can even see a bit VNL in my photo, avert your eyes if you are sensitive... This was great to apply albeit a smidge runny. This is two coats and MegaShine top coat. It did take some time to dry however even with the speed dry top coat!

I have also become quite addicted to Yogalates, to the amusement of the The Man. I have made some Yogalates socks as well, as you can see in the bottom left corner! It looks so easy when they are doing it on the DVD, it's really not... It's definitely a fab workout though :) Seeing my feet on show however has made me realise I will have to give myself that thorough pedicure I have been meaning to do for ages as my feet are mega-dry!!

No comments: