Wednesday 28 September 2011

NOTD: Fearne Midnight Manicure Polish #1

Look at that shimmery navy goodness!
Don't you just hate it when companies don't make up names for their nail polishes?? This beauty is from the 2011 Christmas giftset from Fearne Cotton's range for Boots called "Midnight Manicure". This awesome polish should be called just that - "Midnight Manicure"! But no, it doesn't even have a number...

This is 2 coats with a slick of MegaShine. It was a bit thin in the first coat but great on the second. The set is £16 from Boots, out now, and there are six polishes in the box! :) There is also a charcoal and a red shimmer I love the look of and the super sparkly silver from last year is back!

I will have to put on my other Fearne polishes, I realise I've not actually worn any of the ones from the Xmas sets as a mani yet! I will swatch a wheel at the weekend though for you to see!

I promised I would review the new Luminous Daily Duo for Combination skin from BareMinerals, so here it is!

The face wash is very nice to use but left me a bit dry on the cheeks. The moisturiser goes on smoothly and had a very delicate scent of Lavender. It did moisturise me quite well and didn't make me shiny! The BareMinerals makeup sat very nicely on top of these products as well. I did however dry out  a bit, I guess I should've gone for the normal to dry skin set?

The sets retail for £20 and are available now! :)

1 comment:

tasha~ said...

Ohh this is a pretty polish! I hate it when polishes don't have names, it is like something is missing.
I don't have experience with bare minerals, but check out from of the reviews on makeupalley.com there are always good tips & tricks to be found on that site! Hope that helps :)