Sunday 6 November 2011

NOTD: Orly "It's up to blue"


Man I love the colour of this polish! And I hate how it never photographs right :( It's not actually as blue as it appears in the photo - it has a luminous green duochrome flash to it. My old swatch is slightly better. I had also forgotten how much I really do hate the formula :( this is 3 coats, with a slick of MegaShine.

Anyway I spotted the advert for the new Orly GelFX soak off gel polish in the November 'Scratch' magazine - and hence my desire to put on "It's up to blue"! I will have to get myself one of these manis!

Look at the green flash in this photo - that's what this colour looks like in real life!!
Unknown mushrooms in my garden!
I needed a dark manicure today after digging around in the garden all day. It's now ready for winter. And winter is here. Last night temperature dropped to below 2C, and while I was out it was only about 5C even though it was clear blue sky and sunny. Good thing I finally found a winter jacket I like this week :)

No comments: