Sunday 27 November 2011

November' s BOUDOIR PRIVE box

So it FINALLY arrived, the November 2011 Boudoir Prive box. This was my first box, so I haven't got any to compare with. I am glad I got the red shade of lipstick - I've seen online that some subscribers got a shimmery nude - REALLY not my colour! But red is totally me :)

I was a bit disappointed to see sachets in the box, but looking at the full price of these products in the little leaflet, it's clear it's still a good deal for the £10 you spend!

I am yet to try the shampoos and conditioner, but the other products are really nice on. Unfortunately I've got a mega-cold so I can't comment on any fragrances... I especially like the face mask, it feels very luxurious. I will let you know once I've tried the products for a week to see how they stand up :)



In my box this month was:

1) Dead Sea Spa Magic Silky Smooth Body Lotion
2) Korres Wild Rose 24 hour Moisturiser
3) Rahua Voluminous Shampoo and Conditioner (2 x sachet of each)
4) Vinies Ayurveda's Soul Luminous Skin Mask
5) Studiomakeup Rich Hydration Lipstick (full-size product)

2 comments:

Emma said...

Oh no! I unsubscribed this month as I had both Boudoir Prive and GlossyBox but your box looks fab! Hope you enjoy everything :) xxx

Michelle x said...

great pics of you beauty box - i'm still waiting for mine :0)