Saturday 17 December 2011

JOLIEBOX December 2011



Where does your eye fall first?..

That's right, it has a light and a mirror on the back!

Oh OPI Gold Shatter, I have a manicure in mind for you tomorrow....
I took delivery of my first Joliebox today, after them joining forces with Boudoir Prive last month. I wasn't sure what to expect. I really liked my first Boudoir Prive box (the old style pink is more me, I am not classy like the black Joliebox...). I have to say, when I opened the Joliebox I went straight for the tea, then the New ID lip gloss. THEN I saw the OPI Gold Shatter. I actually went "OH!!" out loud and woke up the cat. That secured it for me. I've not got an OPI Shatter yet so I am delighted :) And it's not a silly mini size OPI! In due course I will do proper reviews for these and last month's Boudoir Prive box - just been so damn busy lately. I will bring all the products to Sweden with me over my extended Xmas break and will hopefully have lots of time then to review!

Lina-Elvira loves it this much:

1 comment:

Zeke the Evil Beech said...

Kusmi Tea! Yay!