Sunday 15 January 2012

NOTD: Color Club "Holiday Splendor" layering


So I am back to work tomorrow after an obscenely long holiday, so I needed something sparkly to cheer me up :) I've been rather inactive lately, I've not worn polish since Wednesday last week. Please excuse the lobster hands in this photo, my hands are so dry and raw from the cold weather in Sweden. They are slowly coming around from using gallons of Burt's Bees Hand Salve. I love this hand salve; it's really rich and almost oily, but works itself into your skin fairly quickly, and it smells lovely too :) I wish I'd brought it on holiday with me but I was sure my Mum would have a good hand cream. She didn't...

This is 2 coats of Bourjois "Bleu Model" which I got for Xmas and then I did a strip of Color Club "Holiday Splendor".  I slapped on a lot of MegaShine top coat to level out the coarser glitter polish. Me likey! :)

Lina-Elvira loves it this much:
♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Sakura Dawning said...

I like this, simple but very effective!