Tuesday 14 February 2012

NOTD: A-England "Dragon"





I told you I had something special coming in the post, and here it is! :) I saw swatches of this and realised I really really needed it! A-England is a boutique nail polish brand from the UK, causing a stir in the nail fanatic world. It you search 'a-england swatches' in Google images, you are in for a treat. They have so many gorgeous shades!


"Dragon" is an aptly named green with a golden flash, almost duochrome, and scattered holo particles. It's completely unique! This is 1 thickish coat and a slick of MegaShine. The only gripe I have with this polish is that the brush was very straggly and uneven, so I had to trim it before I could use it.

Lina-Elvira loves it this much:
♥ ♥ ♥

2 comments:

Zeke said...

Never thought I would like the sight of goldish glitter, but with this green it is really fabby!

Lina-Elvira said...

This may be my new "Bad Hair Day but Fab Nails Day" polish :)