Tuesday 28 February 2012

NOTD: Rimmel Stars 60 sec "Star Studded"





I took out something light today as I have a wedding reception to go to on Saturday and wanted to make sure my nails is tip-top for any polish I may choose to wear. This is 2 coats and you can still see a bit of my stained nails... Oops. Oh well. You certainly can't see it when you are not in macro mode so it'll do :) I slicked on a quick coat of MegaShine as usual. It's a super-sparkly white, but due to it's advancing age it's a bit thick and messy to paint with... I need to use some Seche Restore on this polish.

"Star Studded" is a bit like Color Club "Snowflakes" but much smaller glitter particles.



Lina-Elvira loves it this much:
♥ ♥ ♥

1 comment:

Emma said...

Ooh I remember these! I had a pink one with glitter! This one is lovely, and you really can't see much staining on your nails!! xxx