Saturday 4 February 2012

REVIEW: Redken All Soft Argan-6 hair oil

At Xmas I got a bottle of Redken All Soft Argan-6 oil, as my hair was a mess and so dry it was painful... I read a lot of reviews and decided this was my choice among all the fancy hair oils out there! After using it for over a month, every day after washing my hair before blow drying, I can report that my hair is super soft and shiny! The oil smells lovely but you need to slick it on dry hair to reap the lasting smell - on wet hair it doesn't really leave a scent. It's not greasy or heavy; I have very fine blonde hair so if I can use it - anyone can!

Lina-Elvira loves it this much:

♥ ♥ ♥


I also got a well-talked about item from Aldi (the super-cheap supermarket) today - a bizarre-looking anti-wrinkle serum! At £4.99, it's worth a try...

Photo
©
by L'Oreal
And here is a peek at something that is coming soon from L'Oreal. I hope to review these as soon as I've tried them! One of my all-time favourite shampoos/conditioners is as you may know L'Oreal's Full Restore 5, so I hope that these measure up as they are supposed to be sulphate-free!

No comments: