Thursday 22 March 2012

SensatioNail remvoval and 'halfway thru the bottle' update


So I removed the SensatioNail manicure tonight - it was a bit more time consuming than I'd hoped. I ended up soaking it off using the soak-off trays I use for acrylic removal after failing to put foil remover wraps on my own hands. A bit like unzipping your trousers wearing boxing gloves... It took 15mins for the gel to crumble and come off, then just some tidying up and scraping on some thicker areas where'd I'd used more primer. And my nails look just like they did before the application of SensatioNail, just longer!

And now a 'halfway thru the bottle' update - I have been using L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverPure shampoo and conditioner for a month now and I really really like it :) It makes my hair nice and soft and my hair colour seems to have stayed fresher for longer, but I think it's time to colour again at the weekend...

I received my March Joliebox today as well, I will do a review at the weekend when I've had time to test the products :)

I know I promised a hot nail polish but I feel unwell so I don't have time to do them tonight as I will now lie down on the sofa with the cat...

No comments: