Tuesday 24 April 2012

NOTD: Collection 2000 Hot Looks "Electric Dreams"


How amazing is this polish?? :) It looks more blue here than it really is, it is turquoise with a cool green touch to it but my stupid camera won't pick it up. This is 2 perfect coats with a slick of MegaShine, just awesome! This is from their spring nail colours and new in the shops. I can also see myself getting the hot pink "Neon Art" and the purple "Go Retro!"...


I love Collection 2000 lip and nail products as some of you may know; I am still addicted to their Cream Puff Lip Cream, I alternate between two colours, "Fairy Cake" and "Cotton Candy". It's a lovely, moisturising matte lip cream that lasts through to lunch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats such a pretty colour! I'm going to have to pick it up sometime :-)