Saturday 5 May 2012

End-of-the-bottle: L'Oreal EverPure shampoo and conditioner

So I finished the EverPure Color Care and Moisture shampoo and conditioner. I love the product - but I HATE the bottles... I struggled with these twisted tubes for weeks trying to squeeze out the last of the contents!! And they fall all over the place in the shower. It's just not cool. Why can't they just use the normal plastic tubes??? Like John Frieda tubes; they are dead easy to get every last drop out of. And if you're paying £5.99 a bottle, that's what you'd like to be able to do. Since getting upset with the packaging of this stuff I've started getting annoyed with the packaging on other stuff :P Maybe I am turning into a packaging snob that only likes pump bottles for everything?..

Anyway, formula- and result-wise these products are proving excellent for my hair so despite the crappy packaging I have re-purchased!

No comments: