Monday 7 May 2012

NOTD: Barry M "Dusky Mauve"

This is the infamous dupe for Chanel's "Paradoxal". But I actually don't like it. It doesn't really show off the purple shimmer on my nails, very disappointing :( I had to make the photo blurry to catch the shimmer. In most lights including daylight, it looks more like "Particuliere" than "Paradoxal" to me. This is 2 coats and MegaShine top coat.

And now an update on the Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover and the removal of the glassfleck polish! It's a breeze :D Just leave your finger to soak in the bottle for about 15sec or so then wiggle 'round a bit and it's off. I was dying to try this polish or I would have gone for a glitter today to see how that removes. I may just have to remove this tomorrow night and put a glitter on! :)

3 comments:

Sakura Dawning said...

Then the Magic nail polish remover shall me mine! Oh yes! Well, once I find it anyway..

And I hated this colour too, but I am very glad that I hated a £2.99 polish instead of a £20 one!

Lina-Elvira said...

The remover was in the Bourjois stand itself where I bought it. I am glad I hated a £2.99 as opposed to a £20 polish too! :)

Emma said...

Ooh, this is one Barry M I've never felt compelled to buy. I never liked Paradoxal and I'm not overly keen on this (although your pictures make it look gorgeous, that elusive purple shimmer, I wish it was more prominent!) Shame really as it has so much potential! xxx