Sunday 19 August 2012

NOTD: H&M "Lady Luck"


I found this in an H&M in Sweden while I was on holiday. It's an intensely shimmery, almost metallic, teal green with a slight blue duochrome. It's just what you'd need to cheer yourself up for a Monday that is fast approaching... :(

This is 2 coats with a slick of Lumos top coat. It's sooooo sparkly! It's got a tricky formula though, you will need to take care while you apply as you easily get brushstrokes. It's kind of runny as well so pools easily at your cuticles if you are not careful which is also annoying. But for the fabulous colour, I will put up with the crappy formula :)

I'm off to feed my beasties and finish up the baby blanket I have been knitting for my work colleague!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Ooh that's pretty! Think I saw this while shopping but didn't pick it up as I wasn't sure how close it is to Topshop Eclipse (which I have...) but still feeling like I need it! Shame about the formula, I always wondered how H&M polishes were for quality xxx