Friday 4 January 2013

NOTD: China Glaze "Innocence"


I soaked off the Gellux last night. The colour was already annoying me something fierce. Then today, again, I decided on a nude polish. What the hell is wrong with me?.. Although the tone of this polish is kinder to my skin tone. I love "Innocence" but... But it's on now, so I won't bother removing it. This is 2 coats over a coat of Rimmel's nail whitening polish and a slick of MegaShine. I keep thinking I should have put on China Glaze "Zombie Zest"...

But instead of removing the current manicure, I will dust it with something new tomorrow instead after my bridal makeup trial - a cheap take on Ciate's Velvet Manicure! I picked up these two beauties in Superdrug today, they are £2 a pot just now :) I can't wait to try the stuff on!!! You've got to love the names on these - "Fluffy Puff", "Fluff & Cuddles" :D I am so impressed with MUA lately with their Nail Constellations and now these. Maybe not long lasting manicures but sure as hell cheap and a a lot of fun for a special occasion! And they are in the MUA online nail sale as well!



I also bought another Real Techniques brush - "Shading Brush". It's for eye makeup and I am going to use it to blend eye concealer :) I now need somewhere new and snazzy to store all my brushes!


No comments: