Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentine's Day NOTD: Barry M Textured Nail Effects "Atlantic Road"


I've been waiting like crazy for these textured lovelies from Barry M, but they only had this colour in stock in my local Superdrug today! :O I was kind of desperate for the pink one but I'll have to be patient :)

This is 2 coats over a coat of my usual Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle base coat. It takes a little while to dry down to reveal the 'sandy' finish. It applies a bit weird almost looks like it contains little glass bits as glitter?... You get little gritty tips, but I intend to file these smooth with my finest grit file once it's dry.

I am excited to see how this wears :) I am not loving the 'liquid sand' polishes from OPI, they are far too dark for my liking but these polishes in the pastel colours are sooooo perfect for spring and makes me feel very happy :)

2 comments:

Emma said...

Ooh Atlantic Road looks lovely on you! :D xxx

Lina-Elvira said...

Thank you I do love a bit of pastel blue :)