Thursday 4 April 2013

NOTD: Rimmel Salon Pro "Britpop"


So I popped into Superdrug today to get some ibuprofen for my sore knee (I seem to have buggered it wearing/dancing in my hilariously high wedding shoes). And there was a whole screed of new Rimmel polishes :) Some new colours, but also some old faves in the new bottle! I wasn't sure which one to go for - I was sooooo tempted by "Rock n roll", I think I just so need a red right now, but then decided I should go for a blue or green... So I chose "Britpop"! I'm glad I did.

This is 2 coats with a slick of MegaShine top coat, cuz I need the speed :) So I can eat my Colin the Caterpillar Easter egg quicker! I found the formula on this polish great, the brush and cap not so much... The brush was totally too big for my nails, it's not as good as the LycraPRO brush (I assume this new line will replace that line). Supposedly this is one of the new 'gel-like' polishes, and it is very smooth and very shiny. But to be honest, only gel polish will give you the gel look... It is a great polish though :)

My awesome Easter egg :)

No comments: