Monday 22 April 2013

Sally Hansen Salon Effects "Frock Star"


I saw these at the new Sally Hansen stand in Boots and was intrigued. Of course I spent some money I probably shouldn't have... When I came home I discovered a lot of reviewers said these were HELL to remove, worse than regular glitter polish. Damn... Oh well, no matter! I decided to do an accent nail instead.

I then found some glitter polish from GOSH I didn't remember I had... This is 2 coats of GOSH "Silver" which is a really super-sparkly polish. Works quite well together these two! :)

The real polish strips were all very large - I am not sure I can wear more than one size of these without having to trim with scissors. They also dried almost instantly. Working with nail wraps this was not something I was expecting. If you warm them up in your fingers they become sticky again but I sealed mine with a coat of MegaShine just in case... I will have to see how these last! :)

No comments: