Thursday 6 June 2013

NOTD: Rimmel LycraPRO "Peppermint" with Ciate "Shooting Star" Caviar

As I said earlier, I picked up this month's Marie Claire and there was a set of polish and caviar beads with it :) I first tried on "Cookies and Cream", the nude polish that comes in the set. What a disaster. This is after three coats - it's just streaking and leaving bald patches...



So I got one of my LycraPRO out of the Helmer! This is 2 coats with "Peppermint" and on my ring finger there is 2 coats of "Cookies and Cream" with a sprinkling of the caviar beads "Shooting Star". It looks great with the beads over it, just not great on it's own...



I love the look of the caviar manicures, but last time I wore it I got some beads falling off into my keyboard at work and some keys stopped working :O

No comments: